Ivoirehandicaptv.net is an online specialized media dedicated to people with disabilities and elderly people in Côte d’Ivoire. With the aim of promoting and adding value to people with disabilities on the artistic and cultural level in Africa, ivoirehandicaptv.net is organizing Miss Handicap Côte d’Ivoire (a beauty contest) contest, and Handimarathon Abidjan. These cultural and sporting activities contribute to the development of this vulnerable layer in Côte d’Ivoire.
IvoireHandicapTv.net in its will to participate in a more inclusive society where people with disabilities would be less marginalized organizes, DIGITAL AFRICAN HANDI TALENT. A competition to discover and reward talented people with disabilities in Africa.
DIGITAL AFRICAN HANDI TALENT is a semi-annual competition which allows cultural and artistic promotion of people with disabilities on the African continent.
We wanted to make up for the lack of an African artistic and cultural platform for people with disabilities. To date, no artistic competition allows people with disabilities to be easily represented. This could be linked to the inaccessibility of theaters, the concept of programs or the communication which is made of them; but also, the lack of recognition of the talents of this often-marginalized target.
DIGITAL AFRICAN HANDI TALENT is designed for people with physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities. Beginners or recognized artists from more than 40 countries on the African continent will express their talent, leaving Internet users as fans and jury to choose the best.
– Cultural and artistic promotion of people with disabilities through digital,
– Competing people with disabilities, countries and musical genres through a program,
– Sensitize populations on disability,
– A competition to discover and reward talented people with disabilities in Africa.
– Discover the styles and musical genres of the African continent,
– Popularize digital as a Detect talents, communication and marketing tool,
– Detect talents,
– Put people with disabilities in the spotlight,
– To interest and unite people with disabilities from the African continent around a common project.
– Present trophies to the winners,
– Financially reward the winners,
– Create pan-African “stars”,
– Increase the reputation of talented people with disabilities in their country and on the continent.